Matt Rotert is a discovery counsel in our Chicago office. Prior to joining MoloLamken, Mr. Rotert worked with Baxter Healthcare Corporation and Baxalta Incorporated, where he managed a wide range of discovery related issues for a variety of litigation matters and internal investigations.
Mr. Rotert is a member of the Seventh Circuit Electronic Discovery Pilot Program.
- Representation of global pharmaceutical company in $2.3 billion fraud and breach of contract suit
- A global financial institution pursuing multiple RMBS "putback" suits against mortgage originators and other responsible parties in state and federal courts
- A medical service corporation in an employment and breach of contract dispute in Illinois state court
- Pro bono representation of a § 1983 claimant related to medical treatments
- Advise on issues related to discovery for a wide range of matters including internal investigations, responding to government subpoenas, as well as criminal and civil litigation