Emily Damrau’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation, white collar matters, and appellate litigation.
Prior to joining MoloLamken, Emily Damrau served as a law clerk to the Honorable Judge Christopher F. Droney of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. During law school, Ms. Damrau interned with the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Amicus briefing at the merits stage before the U.S. Supreme Court regarding patent exhaustion
- A municipality in opposition to a petition of certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court regarding permit conditions subject to the unconstitutional conditions doctrine
- Representation of global pharmaceutical company in $2.3 billion fraud and breach of contract suit
- Representation of individual in Department of Justice investigation regarding alleged violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Representation of two individuals in Department of Justice investigation regarding alleged violations of federal anti-kickback laws
- Revisiting The FCA Public Disclosure Bar, Post-Bellevue, Law360, December 2017 (with Gerald Meyer)
- A Non-Contentious Account of Article III’s Domestic Relations Exception, 92 Notre Dame L. Rev. 117 (2016) (with Prof. James E. Pfander)