Will Cooper's practice focuses on complex civil litigation, white collar matters, and appellate litigation.
Prior to joining MoloLamken, Mr. Cooper served as a law clerk to the Honorable Stephen A. Higginson of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, and the Honorable Christina A. Snyder of the United States District Court for the Central District of California. During law school, Mr. Cooper drafted appellate briefs for the Stanford Environmental Law Clinic.
- Representation of global energy company in U.S. district court proceedings to confirm international arbitration award
- Appeal of order approving settlement of antitrust action involving long-running price-fixing conspiracy
- Representation of individuals in DOJ investigation regarding alleged violations of the False Claims Act
- Prepared senior government official for interview with agency’s Inspector General
- Representation of global financial institution in residential mortgage-backed securities litigation