Allison Gorsuch’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation, white collar matters, and appellate litigation.
Prior to joining MoloLamken, Ms. Gorsuch served as a law clerk to the Honorable Christopher F. Droney of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and to the Honorable Jeffrey A. Meyer of the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
Prior to law school, Ms. Gorsuch obtained her Ph.D. in American history, writing her dissertation on the legal history of the early nineteenth-century American Northwest territories.
- Global financial institutions pursuing RMBS “putback” suits against mortgage originators and other responsible parties
- Shareholder seeking to appoint an equity committee in a prepackaged Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the Bankruptcy Court in the District of Delaware
- Technology company in a patent appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Putative class of medical products purchasers in antitrust suit against medical device manufacturer and distributors
- Individual appellant in appeal of criminal judgment and sentence in the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit (pro bono)