Ekta Dharia's practice focuses on complex civil litigation, white collar matters, and appellate litigation.
Prior to joining MoloLamken, Ms. Dharia served as a law clerk to the Honorable William F. Kuntz, II of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. She also worked as a litigation associate in the New York office of Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP.
Before attending law school, Ms. Dharia completed the American India Foundation's William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India.
- Representation of a clothing and apparel manufacturer in defending allegations of trademark and copyright infringement in federal court
- Representation of investors in RMBS “putback” suits against mortgage originators and other responsible parties in New York Supreme Court and New York Court of Appeals
- Briefing before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit on behalf of a large energy company regarding the application of the Clean Water Act
- Internal investigation for a regulator regarding the mishandling of confidential information
- Representation of a public official under indictment for honest services fraud, Hobbs Act violations, and money laundering at the Second Circuit and the certiorari stage in the United States Supreme Court