Jordan Rice’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation, white collar matters, and appellate litigation.
Prior to joining MoloLamken, Mr. Rice served as a law clerk to the Honorable Amy J. St. Eve of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Albert Diaz of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Before attending law school, Jordan worked in the legal department of a large technology company in California.
- A class representative in defending a settlement at the merits stage in the Supreme Court
- A software company in a petition for certiorari in the Supreme Court regarding the effect of foreign-country judgments
- A public employee union in an amicus brief before the Supreme Court in a First Amendment challenge to fair-share fees
- Former directors and executives in a habeas petition asserting Brady claims and prosecutorial interference
- A criminal defendant in an appeal of his sentence before the Seventh Circuit