Lisa Bohl represents clients at the trial and appellate levels in both state and federal courts. Her practice covers a broad array of subject matters, including business litigation, financial and securities cases, intellectual property, and civil rights.
Prior to joining MoloLamken, Ms. Bohl served as a law clerk to the Honorable Edmond E. Chang of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. She also worked as an associate at Jones Day. During law school, Ms. Bohl was a member of the Veterans Legal Services Clinic, where she represented veterans in matters involving military sexual assault, benefits, and improper service discharges.
Before attending law school, Ms. Bohl worked at Achievement First, a charter school network, and Morningstar, an investment research company.
- A national media company in contract dispute concerning $1.8 billion debt refinancing transaction
- Global financial institutions pursuing RMBS “putback” suits against mortgage originators and other responsible parties in state and federal courts
- A global pharmaceutical company in $2.3 billion fraud and breach of contract suit
- Global technology firms in amicus briefing concerning copyright issues in the Federal Circuit
- A civil committee in a 42 U.S.C. § 1983 suit concerning constitutional violations in state facility
- Foreign central banks challenging attachment under the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act
- Senior executives of technology company in SEC investigation into alleged accounting improprieties
- International corporations in litigation related to their trademarks