Alex Eynon represents plaintiffs and defendants in complex civil litigation, white collar matters, and appellate litigation.
Before joining MoloLamken, Ms. Eynon served as a law clerk to the Honorable Lee H. Rosenthal of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas. She also previously worked as a litigation associate at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison.
Ms. Eynon is conversational in French.
- Cryptocurrency exchange in a former contractor suit and regulatory investigations involving disputes over U.S. jurisdiction and contractual obligations
- An owner and operator of extreme recreation parks in federal court proceedings to enforce a noncompetition agreement
- An individual defendant in a criminal appeal to the Superior Court of New Jersey raising prosecutorial misconduct and procedural errors
- 430 Park AvenueNew York, NY 10022T: 212.607.8174
- Law clerk to the Honorable Lee H. Rosenthal, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Yale Law School, J.D.
Columbia College – Columbia University, B.A., magna cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York