Allison Mileo Gorsuch
Allison Gorsuch’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation, white collar matters, and appellate litigation.
Prior to joining MoloLamken, Ms. Gorsuch served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jeffrey A. Meyer of the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut and to the Honorable Christopher F. Droney of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Prior to law school, Ms. Gorsuch obtained her Ph.D. in American history, writing her dissertation on the legal history of the early nineteenth-century American Northwest territories.
- Global financial institutions pursuing RMBS “putback” suits against mortgage originators and other responsible parties
- Shareholder seeking to appoint an equity committee in a prepackaged Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the Bankruptcy Court in the District of Delaware
- Technology company in a patent appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Putative class of medical products purchasers in antitrust suit against medical device manufacturer and distributors
- Individual appellant in appeal of criminal judgment and sentence in the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit and the Northern District of Illinois (pro bono)
- Represented developer of electric power plants in a damages trial in New York Supreme Court concerning theft of trade secrets
- Represented federal agency before the Ninth Circuit in case involving effect of bankruptcy on agency’s authority
- Directors of a consumer products company in defending a challenge to a $900 million dividend to a private equity investor
- Foreign corporation in action to domesticate and enforce judgment in the United States
- How Credit Card Fee Antitrust Cases Fare In UK Versus US, Law360 (September 9, 2020) (with Lauren Weinstein)
- The Trump Row Aside, Here's How Subpoena Recipients Can Respond Effectively, The National Law Journal (Aug. 27, 2019) (with Justin Shur and Caleb Hayes-Deats)
- Congressional Subpoenas: If the President Can't Resist Them, Who Can?, The National Law Journal (Aug. 20, 2019) (with Justin Shur and Caleb Hayes-Deats)
News & Appearances
- Mortgage Fraudster Sees Sentence Reduced by 2 Years, Law360 (Nov. 21, 2019)
- 300 North LaSalle StreetChicago, IL 60654T: 312.450.6713F: 312.450.6701
- Law clerk to the Honorable Christopher F. Droney, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Law clerk to the Honorable Jeffrey A. Meyer, United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
Yale Law School, J.D.
Articles Editor, Yale Law Journal
Yale University, M.A., with honors, Ph.D.
University of Michigan, B.A., summa cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut