Pam Yaacoub’s practice focuses on complex business disputes, appeals, and white collar criminal matters. She serves clients in a broad array of subject areas, including patent and trade secrets litigation, antitrust law, class actions, and civil and criminal investigations.
As a skilled advocate, Pam contributes to every stage of the case – developing case strategy, conducting in-depth legal research, drafting key motions, drafting discovery requests and responses, preparing clients for deposition, and preparing for oral argument. In addition, Pam has helped brief federal appeals before the Seventh and Federal Circuits, as well as appeals before the Illinois Appellate Court.
Before joining MoloLamken, Pam clerked for the Honorable Jane Kelly of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and for the Honorable Edmond E. Chang of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. She also previously worked as a litigation associate at an international law firm in Chicago.
Pam is a native Arabic speaker. She is also proficient in Spanish and conversational in Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian.
- An aviation company in trade secrets litigation against a competitor
- An investment advisor in litigation relating to the Republic of Venezuela’s default on its sovereign debt
- A public university in an internal investigation concerning the submission of inaccurate data to major rankings organizations
- A financial services holding company in a $30 million suit brought by a hedge fund relating to investment losses suffered in the distressed lending market
- A major healthcare company seeking a comprehensive antitrust risk analysis of a proposed product pricing program
- A major healthcare company in complying with regulatory antitrust requirements relating to proposed merger
- 300 North LaSalle StreetChicago, IL 60654T: 312.481.8512
- Law clerk to the Honorable Jane Kelly, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Law clerk to the Honorable Edmond E. Chang, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Harvard Law School, J.D.
Editor, Harvard Journal of Law and Technology
Winning Team, Oralist, 2015 NYU National Immigration Law Competition
Harvard Legal Aid Bureau
University of Michigan – Dearborn, B.A.
Bar and Court Admissions