Pam Yaacoub represents plaintiffs and defendants in complex civil litigation, appellate litigation, white collar matters, and international arbitrations.
Before joining MoloLamken, Ms. Yaacoub served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jane Kelly of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and to the Honorable Edmond E. Chang of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. She also previously worked as a litigation associate at an international law firm.
Ms. Yaacoub is a native Arabic speaker. She is also conversational in Spanish and in Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian.
- Public university in an internal investigation concerning the submission of inaccurate data to major rankings organizations
- Financial services holding company in a $30 million suit brought by a hedge fund relating to investment losses suffered in the distressed lending market
- Healthcare services company seeking a comprehensive antitrust risk analysis of a proposed product pricing program
- 300 North LaSalle StreetChicago, IL 60654T: 312.481.8512
- Law clerk to the Honorable Jane Kelly, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Law clerk to the Honorable Edmond E. Chang, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Harvard Law School, J.D.
Editor, Harvard Journal of Law and Technology
Winning Team, Oralist, 2015 NYU National Immigration Law Competition
Harvard Legal Aid Bureau
University of Michigan – Dearborn, B.A., High Distinction
Bar and Court Admissions