Ryan Yeh’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation, bankruptcy, distressed debt, and appellate litigation.
Prior to joining MoloLamken, Mr. Yeh clerked for the Honorable Thomas L. Ambro of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He previously worked as a bankruptcy and restructuring associate at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, and as an analyst at Cornerstone Research, where he supported expert witnesses providing economic analysis in complex litigation.
Mr. Yeh is a native Mandarin Chinese speaker.
- A hedge fund, as the largest creditor of a bankrupt retailer, in disputes involving the confirmation of a Chapter 11 plan
- A debtor-in-possession (DIP) lender in the bankruptcy of a U.S. solar panels manufacturer
- The trading desk of a major financial institution in transactions involving distressed and post-reorganization securities
- The lessor of precious metals to a fiberglass manufacturer undergoing restructuring proceedings in Latvia and the United States
- Pro bono plaintiffs seeking enforcement of a settlement agreement in a lawsuit challenging conversion therapy as a fraudulent and unconscionable business practice
- 430 Park AvenueNew York, NY 10022T: 212.607.8179
- Law clerk to the Honorable Thomas L. Ambro, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Yale Law School, J.D.
Editor-in-Chief, Yale Journal on Regulation
San Francisco Affirmative Litigation Program Clinic
Cornell University, B.A., magna cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit