Alex Eynon is a pragmatic, trial-ready litigator who advances her clients’ interests at every stage of the case, from pre-complaint analysis through appeal. Ms. Eynon represents plaintiffs and defendants in matters involving fraud, business torts, financial services, defamation, judgment enforcement, and patents, among other things.
Ms. Eynon has played key roles in trials in state and federal court, including in a 7-day trial in a securities-fraud class action in the Southern District of New York that resulted in a multi-million dollar jury verdict for the plaintiff class.
Ms. Eynon has briefed federal appeals before the Ninth and Federal Circuits involving complex First Amendment, patent, and evidentiary issues.
Ms. Eynon has been recognized as a “New York Rising Star” by Super Lawyers. Before joining MoloLamken, Ms. Eynon served as a law clerk to the Honorable Lee H. Rosenthal of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas. She also previously worked as a litigation associate at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison.
Ms. Eynon is conversational in French.
- Obtained a substantial jury verdict for the plaintiff class in a securities fraud trial over a founder’s concealment of his role in an oil transport company
- Represented a cryptocurrency exchange in a former contractor suit and regulatory investigations involving disputes over U.S. jurisdiction and contractual obligations
- Represented an owner and operator of extreme recreation parks in federal court proceedings to enforce a noncompetition agreement
- Represented an individual defendant in a criminal appeal to the Superior Court of New Jersey raising prosecutorial misconduct and procedural errors
- 430 Park AvenueNew York, NY 10022T: 212.607.8174
- Law clerk to the Honorable Lee H. Rosenthal, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Honors & Awards
New York Rising Star, Super Lawyers
Yale Law School, J.D.
Columbia College – Columbia University, B.A., magna cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York