Jordan Rice’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation, white collar matters, and appellate litigation.
Prior to joining MoloLamken, Mr. Rice served as a law clerk to the Honorable Amy J. St. Eve of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Albert Diaz of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Before attending law school, Jordan worked in the legal department of a large technology company in California.
- An aeronautical engineering company in a trade-secret misappropriation lawsuit
- A healthcare company in a lawsuit for breach of a non-competition agreement
- Advising a pharmaceutical company regarding trade-secret issues and non-competition agreements in connection with executive hiring
- A key witness in a criminal trade-secret trial
- A medical device company in a constitutional challenge to the Patent Trial and Appeal Board at the merits stage in the Supreme Court
- A class representative in defending a settlement at the merits stage in the Supreme Court
- A software company in a petition for certiorari in the Supreme Court regarding the effect of foreign-country judgments
- A public employee union in an amicus brief before the Supreme Court in a First Amendment challenge to fair-share fees
- Former directors and executives in a habeas petition asserting Brady claims and prosecutorial interference
- A criminal defendant in an appeal of his sentence before the Seventh Circuit
- A telecommunications company in an appeal regarding auditor negligence
- A transportation company in a bankruptcy adversary proceeding
- A former director and executive in a securities lawsuit
- A technology company in defending a patent infringement judgment from a petition for certiorari in the Supreme Court
- An energy infrastructure company in a third-party breach-of-contract action
- Advising clients regarding Appointments Clause challenges
- Contention Interrogatories, The Circuit Rider (Apr. 2018)
- 300 North LaSalle StreetChicago, IL 60654T: 312.450.6709F: 847.440.2698
- Law clerk to the Honorable Albert Diaz, United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Law clerk to the Honorable Amy J. St. Eve, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Stanford Law School, J.D.
Notes Editor, Stanford Law Review
Gerald Gunther Prize
Hilmer Oehlmann Jr. Award in Federal Litigation
Duke University, A.B., magna cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit