Joshua D. Bloom
Josh Bloom’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation, white collar matters, and appellate litigation.
Immediately prior to joining MoloLamken, Mr. Bloom served as a law clerk to the Honorable Kent A. Jordan of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He also clerked for the Honorable Nancy F. Atlas of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas and for Vice Chancellor Donald F. Parsons, Jr. of the Delaware Court of Chancery.
Mr. Bloom previously worked as an associate in the mergers and acquisitions group at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom. Prior to law school, Mr. Bloom worked as an investment banking analyst in the financial institutions group of an international investment bank.
- National energy company in a multi-jurisdictional dispute against its former parent regarding breaches of fiduciary duty and fraudulent transfers occurring in connection with the company's spin-off
- Drilling company in federal court proceedings to confirm $730 million arbitration award against foreign state-owned oil company
- Foreign student against leading national bus company concerning racial and religious discrimination (pro bono)
- Formerly bankrupt toll road operator against its pre-bankruptcy controllers regarding breaches of contract and fiduciary duty, and fraudulent transfers
- National home goods retailer in efforts to rebuff unsolicited control overtures from activist hedge fund
- 430 Park AvenueNew York, NY 10022T: 212.607.8156F: 212.607.8161
- Law clerk to the Honorable Kent A. Jordan of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Law clerk to the Honorable Nancy F. Atlas of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Law clerk to Vice Chancellor Donald F. Parsons, Jr. of the Delaware Court of Chancery
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- The University of Hong Kong, LLM
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, MSc, with merit
- Cornell University, B.S.
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit