Lois S. Ahn
Lois Ahn’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation at both the trial and appellate levels. Her practice spans a broad range of subject matters, including intellectual property, bankruptcy and restructuring, and other commercial disputes.
Prior to joining MoloLamken, Lois served as a law clerk to the Honorable Kiyo A. Matsumoto of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. She also previously worked as a litigation associate at Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP.
Lois is a native Korean speaker.
*Not admitted in Washington, D.C. - practicing under the supervision of Washington, D.C. bar members.
- Inventors in patent appeal before the Federal Circuit over the Nobel Prize-winning CRISPR gene-editing technology
- Investment advisor against the Republic of Venezuela and its national oil company in connection with enforcement of judgments
- Global cosmetics company in adversary proceeding regarding pre-bankruptcy debt transactions
- Multinational bank in adversary proceeding regarding insurance liability in Chapter 11 restructuring of major oil refinery
- Global mattress company in indenture litigation following renegotiation and restructuring of over $2 billion in term loans
- Internet-based music streaming platform in proceeding against record labels before Copyright Royalty Board to determine sound recording performance royalty rates
- International e-commerce platform against secondary copyright infringement claims arising from sale of protected artwork to U.S. buyers by foreign merchants
- 600 New Hampshire Avenue, N.W.Washington, D.C. 20037T: 202.556.2016F: 202.556.2001
- Law clerk to the Honorable Kiyo A. Matsumoto, United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D., cum laude
Articles Editor, Northwestern University Law Review
Finalist, New York City Bar Association National Moot Court Competition
Boston College, B.A., magna cum laude
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit