Mark Kelley’s practice focuses on high-stakes, complex litigation, white collar criminal matters, and appellate litigation. Mr. Kelley has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants across a variety of subject matters including securities litigation, shareholder disputes, class actions, employment law, international arbitration, and investigations and monitorships.
Before joining MoloLamken, Mr. Kelley was an associate at Boies Schiller Flexner. Mr. Kelley also served as a law clerk to Judge Dennis Jacobs of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and Judge Richard J. Sullivan of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (now a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit).
- High-profile employment dispute between major financial institution and its founder and former CIO
- Monitorship of an international bank relating to issues involving money laundering and sanctions enforcement
- FTC enforcement action, including temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, and multiple interlocutory appeals, relating to allegedly deceptive trade practices
- Multiple simultaneous state and federal investigations of a high-profile bio-tech startup in the healthcare space
- Investigation of alleged theft of trade secrets relating to self-driving car technology
- Multiple petitions and responses to petitions for discovery in aid of foreign proceedings pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1782
- Partnership dispute relating to profit and share distribution in a high-profile SPAC
- Complex international arbitration, including foreign injunctions, relating to investment company’s partnership dispute
- 430 Park AvenueNew York, NY 10022T: 212.607.8167F: 212.607.8161
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Dennis Jacobs, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Richard J. Sullivan, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Yale Law School, J.D.
- Northwestern University, M.A.
- New School for Social Research, M.A.
- Wesleyan University, B.A.
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Third, Fifith, Eleventh, D.C., and Federal Circuits