Swara Saraiya’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation at both the trial and appellate levels. Her practice spans a broad range of subject matters, including antitrust, intellectual property, constitutional law, class actions, and other business litigation.
Prior to joining MoloLamken, Ms. Saraiya served as a law clerk to the Honorable Wendy Beetlestone of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. She also previously worked as a litigation associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP.
- Utility company in connection with lawsuits relating to California wildfires
- Global pharmaceutical company in antitrust litigation concerning allegations that a patent settlement relating to an antihypertensive drug violated antitrust law
- Putative class of children in foster care challenging the adequacy of the New York City foster care system
- The Brennan Center for Justice as amici curiae in Carney v. Adams, 141 S.Ct. 493 (2020)
- Gun violence scholars as amici curiae in Everytown for Gun Safety v. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, 984 F.3d 30 (2d. Cir 2020)
- The Advocates for Human Rights in connection with an amicus brief submitted to the U.S. Attorney General in support of Respondent in Matter of A.M.R.C.
- 430 Park AvenueNew York, NY 10022T: 212.607.8178
- Law clerk to the Honorable Wendy Beetlestone, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Columbia Law School, J.D.
Notes Editor, Columbia Journal of Transnational Law
James Kent Scholar
Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
University of Chicago, B.A.
General and Departmental Honors
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit