Tatsushi Yasuda's practice focuses on business disputes and intellectual property litigation.
Mr. Yasuda is an international associate at MoloLamken. He joins the firm from the Tokyo office of Anderson Mori & Tomotsune. Prior to joining Anderson Mori & Tomotsune, Mr. Yasuda worked as a patent attorney for the NEC Corporation.
- Acted as counsel in disputes of a standard-essential patent for a Japanese vehicle manufacturer
- Acted as Japanese litigation agent and counsel for a US-based global company in patent litigation
- Acted as Japanese litigation agent and counsel for a Switzerland-based global company in patent litigation
- Acted as a litigation agent and counsel for local companies in Japan in copyright litigation
- 430 Park AvenueNew York, NY 10022T: 212.607.8171
University of California, Los Angeles, L.L.M
The Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan, Certificate
Waseda University, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Master Pure and Applied Physics
Waseda University, School of Science and Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering
Bar and Court Admissions
- Bar of Japan
- California bar admission pending; not admitted in New York - practicing under the supervision of New York attorneys
Japan Federation of Bar Associations
Dai-ni Tokyo Bar Association