Elizabeth Clarke's practice focuses on complex civil litigation, white collar matters, and appellate litigation.
Prior to joining MoloLamken, Ms. Clarke clerked for the Honorable Allison H. Eid of the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and the Honorable Edmond E. Chang of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Previously, she worked as a summer associate at Mayer Brown LLP, as a summer intern at Lambda Legal, and as a summer intern at the Legal Assistance Foundation in Chicago. Before that, she worked as a Elementary Literacy Tutor for the Minnesota Reading Corps in Richfield, Minnesota.
- Employees of a company in a DOJ foreign corrupt practices investigation.
- The trustee of a mortgage-backed securities trust in an RMBS lawsuit.
- A hedge fund in a debt in a dispute over the Republic of Venezuela’s default on its sovereign debt.
- A Florida county in a petition for a writ of certiorari to review the Department of Transportation’s allocation of private activity bonds to fund a passenger railway in Florida.
- An individual defendant in a direct appeal to the Seventh Circuit raising procedural challenges to a criminal sentence.
- Former directors and officers of a small business investment company in a civil suit by the SBA as receiver for the company.
- An individual investor in international arbitration under a bilateral investment treaty.
- How To Obtain Section 1782 Discovery: A Step-by-Step Guide, International Bar Association: International Litigation News (with Jessica Ortiz & Lauren M. Weinstein) (May 2020)
- Must the Government Waive Public Forum User Fees for Indigent Speakers?, University of Chicago Law Review: Vol. 83 : Iss. 4 , Article 14 (2016).
- 300 North LaSalle StreetChicago, IL 60654T: 312.450.6704
- Law clerk to the Honorable Allison H. Eid, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Law clerk to the Honorable Edmond E. Chang, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
The University of Chicago Law School, J.D., with high honors
Order of the Coif
Kirkland & Ellis Scholar
Articles Editor, The University of Chicago Law Review
Founder, Education and Child Advocacy Society
International Refugee Assistance Project
Domestic Violence Prevention Pro Bono Project
Carleton College, B.A., summa cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa