Arnold Blair is highly experienced in e-discovery, with a focus on practical and defensible solutions in connection with high-stakes government investigations and litigation. He is experienced in managing all aspects of e-discovery and assisting case teams with strategies to achieve desired goals and outcomes. He excels in leveraging advanced technology, data analytics, and industry best practices within the discovery process.
Prior to joining MoloLamken, Mr. Blair spent over 20 years developing his e-discovery practice and skills at several well-regarded New York litigation firms.
- A bank involved in a multi-state and federal investigation related to the sale of auction rate securities
- A public figure in a defamation lawsuit related to statements made about them in an editorial published by major newspaper
- A paper company in a defamation lawsuit against environmental group regarding public statements made to company clients
- A group of investors under SEC investigation related to alleged insider trading
- A U.S. territory in bankruptcy proceedings related to issuing of bonds by U.S. banks
- A hedge fund involved in a SEC investigation regarding sales of mortgage backed securities
- A financial analyst in a NYAG investigation related to stock recommendations
- A foreign construction company involved in an arbitration regarding breach of contract claims